- Etihad Airways set to launch daily flights to Tanzania in early December
- Atta Africa Financial Update (42)
- Botswana launches internet satellite for tourists
- Atta Service Reminder: Atta24 Crisis Call
- 1000 cruise tourists give major boost to Kenya's tourism
- Fiona Jeffery: Every drop makes a difference
- The Zambezi Society: Urgent Help Needed For 3-Day Zambezi Valley Aerial Surveillance
- New study reveals potential for biometrics to usher in the next golden age of air travel
Webinar: Overview of The Sanctuary at Ol Lentille – Laikipia’s first all villa property
14:00 GMT on December 10th
Atta would like to invite you to a member’s webinar. Overview of The Sanctuary at Ol Lentille – Laikipia’s first all villa property.
Located in northern Kenya’s spectacular Laikipia region, The Sanctuary at Ol Lentille is regarded as one of Kenya’s most exclusive safari lodges with just four stunning villas.
A spectacular example of a pioneering conservation and community project, the lodge was donated to the local community by its passionate investors John and Gill Elias.
Ol Lentille offers serious wow factor and opened in 2007 as Laikipia’s first lodge with private villas and is an amazing example of sustainable tourism, community partnership, world class architecture and interior design. The variety of activities in Laikipia is endless making this part of Kenya an extra special place to visit.
The four private villas are one, two or three bedrooms and are all individually designed and themed offering an incredibly high standard of accommodation with discreet butler service and panoramic views. The larger villas offer plunge pools and the property is ideally set up for families, groups of friends, honeymooners, and couples wanting privacy and exclusivity.
The lodge is located in a private 25,000 acres of pristine hills and valleys and offers excellent sightings of elephant, leopard, wild dog, hyena, cheetah, zebra and greater kudu to name a few.
Exclusivity, incredible game viewing, authentic cultural experiences, numerous activities and first class hospitality is offered in abundance.
The webinar will be presented by Simon Beck of Orbital Communications.
Please register even if you cannot watch the webinar live. We will then send the recording link afterwards.