- Atta Cape Town Networking Evening - December 8th (1)
- FCO Travel Update: Cameroon (5)
- Atta Africa Financial Update (41)
- Film Invitation: Blood Lions™ to premiere in London
- Christie's Lecture in aid of Tusk with Don McCullin
- Kenya moves to encourage charter flights
ZTB Transforms Into ZTA!
Yes it’s official. Very soon, the Zambia Tourism Board will cease to exist as we know it. In its place will be a new organization called the Zambia Tourism Agency (ZTA) formed by an Act of Parliament (No.13 of 2015) and assented to on 14th August, 2015.
The transformation also comes with new responsibilities. Under the new Act, ZTA will be the organization responsible for inspection and licensing of tourism facilities, research as well as marketing. In addition ZTA will be responsible for ensuring that service and operational standards are enforced.
The Tourism and Hospitality Bill under which the ZTA Act falls, is available at Government Printers. ZTA looks forward to a fruitful relationship with the private sector! For details on the new ZTA, please contact us on:
Tel: +260 211 229087 Email: email@example.com