- Webinar: Overview of The Sanctuary at Ol Lentille – Laikipia’s first all villa property (3)
- More air service license applications show keen interest in Tanzania's aviation sector
- New Zanzibar to Johannesburg Route
- How Ugandans benefited from the recent papal tour
- China Pledges US $60 Billion in Development Support for Africa
- Atta CEO: Borderless nations a win-win for tourists
- Balala ready to revive Kenya tourism sector
- Atta in Cape Town next week!
New Vic Falls airport terminal opens
The new Victoria Falls International Airport terminal officially opened to passengers on December 2. It will accommodate 1, 5 million passengers a year, confirmed Airport Manager, Ronnie Masawi. Masawi said Air Zimbabwe, SAA, BA Comair, flyafrica and fastjet were currently operating to the airport. Qatar Airways is also expected to launch flights.
Source: Tourism Update