- LOUIS-THE-LAWYER Column (2)
- Ross Kennedy: Vic Falls set to go from a charming town to major hub
- Indaba 2016 Hosted Buyer Programme
- KWS targets campers to lift domestic tourism
- In Travel Weekly: Zambia, a rich destination with some obstacles to overcome
- Kenya Tourism Board launches TV series to boost destination in West Africa
- Statement By SA Home Affairs Minister On The Implementation Of Cabinet Concesssions On Immigration Regulations
- Atta Event in Cape Town - December 8th (1)
- President Kenyatta Reshuffles Cabinet - Tourism now a standalone ministry and appointment of new Cabinet Secretary for Tourism
Travel Insurance – Guidance For Health Professionals
Recommendations for health professionals advising patients planning overseas trips.
NaTHNaC and the Association of British Insurers (ABI) have published guidance on travel insurance for health professionals advising patients planning travel abroad. The guidelines can be found in Clinic resources section.
These recommendations highlight the key information that insurance companies require from travellers. This enables patients to accurately answer health questions to ensure their policy offers the appropriate cover for their specific health needs.