- Kenya makes bold changes to encourage tourism
- Rwanda looking for tourists from The Netherlands
- Atta Africa Financial Update (49)
- Turkish Airlines expands to Madagascar and Mauritius
- Private guided tours rising trend in 2016
- Zimbabwe has relaxed its visa requirements for Chinese nationals
- Fastjet Tanzania will launch flights to Kenya
- Have Your Say: Should the UniVisa be extended?
Air Madagascar's halted flights to Asia
Madagascar’s national airline Air Madagascar has effective immediately halted flights to Asia and suspended operations to Bangkok and Guangzhou.
Reasons cited were low yield and lower than expected load factors, leading to the decision as part of an austerity programme of cost and route cuts similar to what other Indian Ocean based airlines have gone through.
Source:Global Travel Industry News