- Treasury to “assist” SAA
- WTTC Tourism for Tomorrow Awards announces 2016 Finalists
- New experiences and activities for 2016
- Reminder: Atta Winter Event in London - February 4th, 2016
- UniVisa to include Angola, Botswana and Namibia
- Seychelles and Mauritius Prime Ministers meet to discuss Tourism
- Southern Africa becoming popular wedding destination
- Indaba has confirmed over 140 exhibitors
- Air Madagascar's halted flights to Asia
Atta Networking event ITB Berlin 2016
We are pleased to be hosting Atta’s networking evening in Germany on the first night of ITB Berlin.
Sponsored by Africa Albida
Date & Time:Wednesday March 9th, 2016 – starting at 6.30 – 10.00 pm.
Venue: International Club Berlin, Thueringer Alee 5011, 14052 Berlin. Just 5 minutes walk from the Africa halls 20 & 21 exhibition centre.(leave by exit 21) a private members club surrounded by majestic trees set in extensive park-like grounds. The International Club Berlin is under the patronage of H.R.H The Prince of Wales.
Due to the dramatic increase in attendance over the last 2 years we have booked exclusive use of a far larger room, the restaurant, traditionally where people from the worlds of diplomacy, politics, business, culture and academia come together to network.This is the ideal place to enjoy a classic drink or cocktail in an exclusive atmosphere.
We are inviting Atta members, guests and our trade contacts in Germany – all can attend for a nominal charge and enjoy an informal get-together! A cash bar will be available for drinks and snacks provided by a sponsor Africa Albida. Please note that smoking will not be allowed at the venue.
How much will it cost?
Members £8 guest £ 12 (non refundable)
RSVP online at https://payments.atta.travel/tickets & enter password: albida
For any questions or cancellations, please contact Angela at firstname.lastname@example.org