- Atta Winter Event in London - February 4th, 2016 (2)
- Take on a challenge in support of Tusk this year!
- Univisa suspended for now
- Cape Town continues to be a destination of choice
- Indaba & South African Tourism Strategies
- Direct flights from Kenya to the US to begin by May
- Chinese travellers still preferred group travel to FIT travel
- Suggested Resorts for meetings
- Sabi Sand Reserve contribution will be voluntary
- Lufthansa now flying direct to Mauritius
Have Your Say: Should the UniVisa be extended?
The KAZA UniVisa which allows visitors from 40 countries to travel between Zimbabwe and Zambia, has been suspended for the time being. Discussions are under way whether or not to go ahead with it in its present form or to extend the reach to include other SADC countries.