- Chinese travellers still preferred group travel to FIT travel
- Suggested Resorts for meetings
- Sabi Sand Reserve contribution will be voluntary
- Lufthansa now flying direct to Mauritius
- UK prime minister on holidays in Seychelles
- Atta Africa Financial Update (47)
- New Routes to South Africa
- Garonga Camp to close for renovations
- Tanzania New Tourism Minister
- Atta Networking event ITB Berlin 2016
Indaba & South African Tourism Strategies
Indaba is a key component of South African Tourism's tactical marketing approach to develop South Africa as a leading tourist destination.
Back in 2004, when officially opening Indaba for that year, the Minister of Environmental Affairs & Tourism, Marthinus van Schalkwyk spoke about how tourism plays a role in the upliftment of communities in South Africa.
"The greatest value of tourism lies well beyond concepts such as revenue, turnover, and occupancy rates; the greatest value of tourism lies in its power to bring people together and to uplift communities," said the Minister. Read More