- Atta Africa Financial Update (50)
- Uganda Murchison Falls National Park Giraffe translocation
- The South African Animal Sanctuary Alliance strict hands-off policy
- Extra Ordinary African Stories
- Visa Openness levels continue to progress
- Atta Networking event ITB Berlin 2016 (1)
- Treasury to “assist” SAA
- WTTC Tourism for Tomorrow Awards announces 2016 Finalists
- New experiences and activities for 2016
Kenya Railway Route: Conservation versus 'Development'
Kenyan conservation commity will be put to test when a final decision is made on the latest plans for a railway route through the Nairobi National Park. The Intial maps had showen the railway to run along the park boundaries, almost parallel to the existing rail line. But the latest routing proposal showes a completely diffrent picture.
Source: Global Travel Industry News