- Rhino Population continues to be stable
- WTM Africa - Save Money On Flights For World Travel Market Events
- Earliest evidence of warfare found in Kenya
- Kenya Railway Route: Conservation versus 'Development'
- Emirates increases capacity to Zambia and Zimbabwe
- Atta Africa Financial Update (50)
- Uganda Murchison Falls National Park Giraffe translocation
- The South African Animal Sanctuary Alliance strict hands-off policy
- Extra Ordinary African Stories
New trained Tour guides in KwaZulu Natal
A group of unemployed people from rural areas in KwaZulu Natal have been trained as qualified Tour Guides to strengthen the link between rural and urban tourism, highlighting cultural experiences and encouraging tourists to support local products.
Maxwell Mhlongo, Development Coordinator: Ugu South Coast Tourism, said: “The guides are so passionate about the South Coast and truly appreciate the value of tourism. We are thrilled that the process is now complete and would like to encourage industry and members of the public to utilise their skills.” Read More
Source: Southern African Tourism Update