- UniVisa to include Angola, Botswana and Namibia
- Seychelles and Mauritius Prime Ministers meet to discuss Tourism
- Southern Africa becoming popular wedding destination
- Indaba has confirmed over 140 exhibitors
- Air Madagascar's halted flights to Asia
- Website Fraud
- Kenya makes bold changes to encourage tourism
- Rwanda looking for tourists from The Netherlands
Reminder: Atta Winter Event in London - February 4th, 2016
February will be the perfect time to catch up on industry news and trends in the new year and Atta is again gathering members for an annual winter networking event in London!
The event will be sponsored by Ethiopian Airlines.
Many members are attending Destinations: The Holiday & Travel Show in London and we invite you for some invaluable networkingtime on the first evening of the show which takes place 4th – 7th February 2016.
When? Thursday, 4th February 2016 starting at 18.00 (show closes at 17.30)
Where?Hand and Flower, No One Hammersmith Road London W14 8XJ. Located directly opposite Olympia Exhibition Halls.
Who is invited? Atta Members, travel media and guests accompanied by members.
How much will it cost?
A small entrance fee of £8 for members and £11 for guests. A cash bar for drinks. Snacks and bites provided.
REGISTRATION IN ADVANCE
Please register online at https://payments.atta.travel/tickets by entering password: flyet
Please RSVP by 2nd February 2016 as we will be preparing your name badges.
For any questions and cancellations please contact email@example.com