- Atta Winter Event in London - February 4th, 2016 (2)
- Take on a challenge in support of Tusk this year!
- Univisa suspended for now
- Cape Town continues to be a destination of choice
- Indaba & South African Tourism Strategies
- Direct flights from Kenya to the US to begin by May
- Chinese travellers still preferred group travel to FIT travel
- Suggested Resorts for meetings
- Sabi Sand Reserve contribution will be voluntary
- Lufthansa now flying direct to Mauritius
Turkish Airlines expands to Madagascar and Mauritius
Turkish Airlines has expanded launching new services to Port Louis, Mauritius, and Antananarivo, Madagascar. The Istanbul-Port Louis-Antananarivo flight operates since the 15th December, three times a week on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. From February 8, the flights will increase to four times a week, with the addition of a Monday flight.