- Chinese tourists to pay in Zimbabwe using the yuan
- Atta Africa Financial Update (51)
- Are tourist guides adequately covered ?
- SA Tourism 2016 UK roadshow
- 2016 message from SA Minister of Tourism, Mr Derek Hanekom
- Sports tourism in Rwanda
- RwandAir first route Mumbai
- New trained Tour guides in KwaZulu Natal
Zimbabwe: Lodges in Hwange National Park introduce conservation levy
The Conservation & Wildlife Fund in Zimbabwe has appealed to the tourism industry to support a voluntary conservation levy which will become effective from January 2016.
Lodges within Hwange National Park have introduced a voluntary conservation levy which aims to tackle critical conservation issues.
Source: Southern African Tourism Update