- Johannesburg: Gautrain expands
- Vic Falls to see recovery in 2016
- Qatar direct flight to Mozambique
- Atta Africa Financial Update (52)
- SANParks to host International Tourist Guides’ Day
- 2.6 million euros for restoration of Malawi National Parks
- Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism enhances visitor experience
Air Seychelles launches new route to China
The new route started operating on the 2nd February with a once-a-week, non-stop service between Seychelles and Beijing.
Flight HM888 will depart Beijing Capital International Airport at 02h50 on Wednesdays to arrive in Seychelles at 10h20 the same day.
The return flight HM887 will depart Seychelles International Airport at 10h40 on Tuesdays to arrive in Beijing at 01h30 the following morning.
The Air Seychelles flight will be operated with a 254-seat Airbus A330.
Source: Daily Southern African Tourism Update