- Core markets staying longer, spending more
- Tourism Hosts International Tourist Guiding Celebrations, 18 to 19 Feb
- Madagascar's lemurs at risk of extinction
- Fastjet ups JNB-HRE flights
- Fabulous annual event on the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro
- Four Points in Ethiopia
- Will Uber tap into Travel?
- Cape Town International Airport leads arrivals growth
- Transit visa relief and airlines no longer need to check for birth certificates of foreign minors
Atta Networking event ITB Berlin 2016
We are pleased to be hosting Atta’s networking evening in Germany on the first night of ITB Berlin.
Sponsored by Africa Albida
Date & Time:Wednesday March 9th, 2016 – starting at 6.30 – 10.00 pm.
Venue: International Club Berlin, Thueringer Alee 5011, 14052 Berlin. Just 5 minutes walk from the Africa halls 20 & 21 exhibition centre.(leave by exit 21) a private members club surrounded by majestic trees set in extensive park-like grounds. The International Club Berlin is under the patronage of H.R.H The Prince of Wales.
Due to the dramatic increase in attendance over the last 2 years we have booked exclusive use of a far larger room, the restaurant, traditionally where people from the worlds of diplomacy, politics, business, culture and academia come together to network.This is the ideal place to enjoy a classic drink or cocktail in an exclusive atmosphere.
We are inviting Atta members, guests and our trade contacts in Germany – all can attend for a nominal charge and enjoy an informal get-together! A cash bar will be available for drinks and snacks provided by a sponsor Africa Albida. Please note that smoking will not be allowed at the venue.
How much will it cost?
Members £8 guest £ 12 (non refundable)
RSVP online at https://payments.atta.travel/tickets & enter password: albida
For any questions or cancellations, please contact Angela at firstname.lastname@example.org