- East Africa tourism: Mapping the way forward
- Qatar, Etihad to Fly Into Victoria Falls
- Atta Networking event ITB Berlin 2016 (2)
- Core markets staying longer, spending more
- Tourism Hosts International Tourist Guiding Celebrations, 18 to 19 Feb
- Madagascar's lemurs at risk of extinction
- Fastjet ups JNB-HRE flights
- Fabulous annual event on the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro
- Four Points in Ethiopia
Fastjet exits Kilimanjaro to Nairobi route a month after launch
Just weeks into the new route between Kilimanjaro and Nairobi has Fastjet today operated the last flight between the two airports, with sources close to the airline suggesting the suspension came as a result of poor loadfactors.
When the route was launched on the 11th of January did aviation pundits immediately speculate over the size of the aircraft used, an Airbus A319, with common consensus at the time that a smaller aircraft would be better suited on the low density route.
Flights between Dar es Salaam and Nairobi however continue to be operated, with a presently single daily frequency.