- Cape Town International Airport leads arrivals growth
- Transit visa relief and airlines no longer need to check for birth certificates of foreign minors
- Atta Africa Financial Update (53)
- New partnership to promote local tourism businesses
- Sharks return to Gaansbaai
- SAA's Johannesburg to Abu Dhabi route no longer profitable
- South Africa changes to the immigration regulations
Fastjet ups JNB-HRE flights
Fastjet is to increase the frequency of flights on its daily Johannesburg-Harare service by four flights a week, effective February 29. This follows high consumer demand after the launch of the route on February 1.
The extra flights will operate on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays and increase the current amount of flights from seven to 11 a week.
Flight FN 8104 will depart Johannesburg at 21h15 to arrive in Harare at 22h50. Flight FN 8103 will depart Harare at 18h50 to arrive in Johannesburg at 20h30.
Source: Tourism Update