- Wild dogs released to the plains of the Serengeti
- East African - Lamu, the island where cars are banned
- Indaba online diary and matchmaking system goes live
- Meetings Africa 2016 kicks off today
- Tourism Industry Revenue Income Inches Up By Eight Percent
- South Africa to ease visa norms to boost tourism
- Germany supporting the government of Tanzania
- Where to find Qualified tour consultants?
Four bidders eye Indaba
Four companies have expressed an interest in becoming a strategic partner for one or more of the trade shows SA Tourism owns and manages – namely, Indaba and Meetings Africa – as well as a third show that SA Tourism believes is needed for the luxury segment. They are Thebe Reed Exhibitions, Pure Grit Project and Exhibitions Management, Outlaw Events Management and Synergy Business Events.