- Meetings Africa 2016 kicks off today
- Tourism Industry Revenue Income Inches Up By Eight Percent
- South Africa to ease visa norms to boost tourism
- Germany supporting the government of Tanzania
- Where to find Qualified tour consultants?
- Atta on the Move: James Haigh moves to Elewana
- Botswana: Okavango Delta affected by low water levels
- Uganda a safe destination for travellers
- Visa-free travel ‘key to African tourism’
Indaba online diary and matchmaking system goes live
The Indaba online diary and matchmaking system went live last month.
The tool is geared towards connecting appropriate exhibitors and buyers, based on matching their profiles. It is available to all registered exhibitors, buyers and delegates attending Indaba 2016.
Users of the online diary and matchmaking system must set up a profile that includes detailed information about their company and meeting requirements. This information is then used to match their profile to the right individuals. Users can select who to meet by sending a meeting request or can email the Indaba 2016 Business Matchmaking Team at email@example.com who can assist with meeting scheduling.