- Atta Africa Financial Update (55)
- Time to Target the Asian Tourism Market
- Four bidders eye Indaba
- Wild dogs released to the plains of the Serengeti
- East African - Lamu, the island where cars are banned
- Indaba online diary and matchmaking system goes live
- Meetings Africa 2016 kicks off today
- Tourism Industry Revenue Income Inches Up By Eight Percent
- South Africa to ease visa norms to boost tourism
Joburg Tourism head office now at Sandton Central
Highlighting Sandton Central’s position as not only SA’s financial hub – but a major center for business tourism, leisure and conferencing, Joburg Tourism has moved its head office from Rosebank to the landmark Sandton Library on Nelson Mandela Square.
The move has been hailed by the Sandton Central Management District (SCMD). Elaine Jack, City Improvement District Manager of SCMD, believes it is a great decision, with Sandton Central being a key business tourism and events hub in SA and on the continent.
Source: Daily Southern African Tourism Update