- Germany supporting the government of Tanzania
- Where to find Qualified tour consultants?
- Atta on the Move: James Haigh moves to Elewana
- Botswana: Okavango Delta affected by low water levels
- Uganda a safe destination for travellers
- Visa-free travel ‘key to African tourism’
- Moroccan national airliner to commence first intra-Africa route
- Atta Africa Financial Update (54)
Meetings Africa 2016 kicks off today
Meetings Africa begins today (22 February) at the Sandton Convention Centre in Johannesburg, welcoming international event buyers from around the globe.
Event professionals from around the globe are attending South Africa Tourism's Meetings Africa, a three-day show bringing together buyers from countries such as the UK, Germany, Italy and the US to meet with African tourism authorities, convention bureaus and hotel groups.
The 2016 edition of the show has its own theme called Advancing Africa Together, which is encouraging buyers and exhibitors to help showcase the continent's meetings infrastructure, as well as the benefits of hosting business events in Africa.