- Ugandan native elected President of African Wildlife Foundation
- Rwandan pilots: 143 successfully completed courses
- More tourists chose Africa as their Safari Destination
- Zimbabwe’s annual Sanganai Hlanganani Tourism Fair dates firmed up
- Emirates switches to larger aircraft on Lusaka-Harare route
- Zimbabwe: Lodges in Hwange National Park introduce conservation levy
- Leopard hunting banned in South Africa
- Di Caprio, Bloomberg, Elton John for Kenya jumbo talks
- “Fresh Ideas at Indaba” - Make sure you are included!
- Chinese tourists to pay in Zimbabwe using the yuan
Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism enhances visitor experience
Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism (NMBT) has introduced the Nelson Mandela Bay electronic pass card, which will increase accessibility and convenience for visitors and locals to explore the city. The pass gives travellers free and discounted admission to a variety of attractions and activities in Nelson Mandela Bay, including museums, game reserves, scuba diving, art galleries and sightseeing tours. The card also entitles travellers to discounts in selected stores for shopping, activities and entertainment.
Source: Tourism Update