- Atta Africa Financial Update (52)
- SANParks to host International Tourist Guides’ Day
- 2.6 million euros for restoration of Malawi National Parks
- Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism enhances visitor experience
- Rwanda pilots: Nine ways to qualify
- Ugandan native elected President of African Wildlife Foundation
- Rwandan pilots: 143 successfully completed courses
Qatar direct flight to Mozambique
Qatar Airlines has launched a new route, beginning March this year between Doha, Qatar and Maputo, Mozambique. The United Arab Emirates-based airline has offered flights between Doha and Maputo since 2012, with a stopover in Johannesburg. The direct flight will reduce travel time by two hours.
The Maputo-Doha route will be serviced by a Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
Source: Daily Southern African Tourism Update