- The Atta Regatta Summer Event in London - 16 June 2016
- Shongololo Express now owned by Rovos Rail
- Community development and conservation initiatives
- Madagascar establishments certified Fair Trade Tourism
- Application for Membership - Transfrontier Parks Destinations
- Fastjet exits Kilimanjaro to Nairobi route a month after launch
- East African countries against poaching and smuggling
- Lufthansa expands Kenyan operations
R100 Million Investment for Domestic Tourism
Tourism Minister Derek Hanekom says President Jacob Zuma's announcement of a R100 million investment to boost local tourism is music to his ears.
The Minister said this when he participated in a debate of President Jacob Zuma's State of the Nation Address in the National Assembly, on Tuesday.
"Mr President, in your address to the nation on Thursday, you said that South African Tourism will invest R100 million a year to promote domestic tourism encouraging South Africans to tour their country.
Source: all Africa