- Zimbabwe’s annual Sanganai Hlanganani Tourism Fair dates firmed up
- Emirates switches to larger aircraft on Lusaka-Harare route
- Zimbabwe: Lodges in Hwange National Park introduce conservation levy
- Leopard hunting banned in South Africa
- Di Caprio, Bloomberg, Elton John for Kenya jumbo talks
- “Fresh Ideas at Indaba” - Make sure you are included!
- Chinese tourists to pay in Zimbabwe using the yuan
- Atta Africa Financial Update (51)
- Are tourist guides adequately covered ?
- SA Tourism 2016 UK roadshow
Rwandan pilots: 143 successfully completed courses
Rwandan Pilots have graduated at Africa's top aviation school, including three ladies who successfully completed their respective courses earlier this week from the Ethiopian Airlines aviation academy based in Addis Ababa. In total there has been 143 graduates overall, a sign of the airline’s commitment to be an equal opportunity employer but also speaks volumes about the Rwandan government’s determination to train Rwandans as pilots and aircraft engineers to reduce the reliance on expatriates. Read More
Source: Global Travel Industry News