- Application for Membership - Transfrontier Parks Destinations
- Fastjet exits Kilimanjaro to Nairobi route a month after launch
- East African countries against poaching and smuggling
- Lufthansa expands Kenyan operations
- East Africa tourism: Mapping the way forward
- Qatar, Etihad to Fly Into Victoria Falls
Shongololo Express now owned by Rovos Rail
Rovos Rail has purchased the Shongololo Express train. Owner and CEO of the Rovos Rail Group, Mr Rohan Vos has agreed to employ all the personnel of the 19 coaches train.
“Operating a three-star train had always been at the back of my mind and when I learned that the Shongololo Express was on offer, the timing seemed serendipitous,” said Rohan Vos.
Source: Daily Southern African Tourism Update