- Wild dogs released to the plains of the Serengeti
- East African - Lamu, the island where cars are banned
- Indaba online diary and matchmaking system goes live
- Meetings Africa 2016 kicks off today
- Tourism Industry Revenue Income Inches Up By Eight Percent
- South Africa to ease visa norms to boost tourism
- Germany supporting the government of Tanzania
- Where to find Qualified tour consultants?
Time to Target the Asian Tourism Market
Reports from India indicate that tourists from the Asian country who visited Rwanda increased by more than 30 times last year, from just 400 visitors in 2014 to 14,000 in 2015, according to Hindustan Times newspaper of India.
The newspaper indicated that Rwanda was among the list of new countries that Indians were exploring. This presents an opportunity to make inroads in Indian markets, especially as the local tourism department plans to sell the country as a wedding and honeymoon destination.