- Zimbabwe’s annual Sanganai Hlanganani Tourism Fair dates firmed up
- Emirates switches to larger aircraft on Lusaka-Harare route
- Zimbabwe: Lodges in Hwange National Park introduce conservation levy
- Leopard hunting banned in South Africa
- Di Caprio, Bloomberg, Elton John for Kenya jumbo talks
- “Fresh Ideas at Indaba” - Make sure you are included!
- Chinese tourists to pay in Zimbabwe using the yuan
- Atta Africa Financial Update (51)
- Are tourist guides adequately covered ?
- SA Tourism 2016 UK roadshow
Ugandan native elected President of African Wildlife Foundation
The African Wildlife Foundation (AWF) announced today it has elected Kaddu Kiwe Sebunya to serve as its new President. Ugandan native Mr Sebunya, vowed to advance a clear policy agenda for wildlife as part of Africa’s future, ensuring the continent’s blueprint for development and growth.
“I am excited to be stepping into the role of president at a time when Africa’s economies are surging, and when important decisions are being made as to how Africa should manage its natural resources responsibly and with accountability,” said Sebunya before adding, “The continent is undergoing a profound change, and we must help to guide this change so it benefits Africa’s people and wildlife.”
Source: Global Travel Industry News