- Reminder: Atta Networking event ITB Berlin 2016
- Blood Lions Screening at ITB
- Good Morning, Tanzania! Ngorongoro wildlife wonders hit the US airwaves
- GPS-guided audio tour on Table Mountain
- Joburg Tourism head office now at Sandton Central
- Ngorongoro Wonder broadcasted live to millions worldwide
African airline spreads its wings… again!
RwandAir, one of Africa's fastest-growing airlines with the arguably youngest fleet on the continent, is set to spread its wings even further this year.
Airline sources have confirmed that following the delivery of RwandAir's first Airbus A330-200 in September, a third Boeing B737-800NG will join the fleet in October.
A second Airbus A330, this one the larger -300 variant, is then expected to be delivered in November this year, before a fourth Boeing B737-800NG delivery in May 2017 will then complete the present orders.
At that stage, RwandAir's fleet will have grown to 12 aircraft, though knowing the airline, this will only be an intermediate stage for further growth.