- 50 Years of ITB Berlin - Post Show Report
- Atta members on the Atta stand at WTM Africa 2016
- Atta Nordics Roadshow Feb 2016 - Report
- Atta Africa Financial Update (58)
- UNWTO: Private sector committed to fight child exploitation in tourism
- Increased flights from Dar es Salaam to Nairobi
- Zim-China visa regime to boost business
Air Zimbabwe to resume London flights
Zimbabwe’s national carrier announced that it plans to resume flights to London, nearly four years after it stopped flying to the United Kingdom. Air Zimbabwe acting chief executive Edmund Makona told state television that the airline has made significant ground on negotiations with “London stakeholders” for the resumption of flights.
“Our current business strategy is anchored on the need to return to profitability and route network expansion,” Makona told Zimbabwe Television.