- South African Tourism Stunt at London rail stations
- Adventure Operators go Mad for Swaziland
- Zimbabwe: Government Should Interrogate Vat Impact On Tourism
- Reminder: Atta Networking event ITB Berlin 2016 (1)
- Atta Africa Financial Update (56)
- New border posts between Tanzania and Kenya to enhance regional tourism prospects
- East Launches First Travel Document
- Samantha Cameron Welcomes Just a Drop, run by Atta Director, to No 10 Downing Street
- Revised Kenya Wildlife Service Park Fees
Atta Indaba Networking Event 7 May, 2016
Meet, Mix and Mingle with fellow members at the Atta Indaba Networking Party 2016!
Saturday, 7th May 2016 From 7:00pm
Sponsored by SATIB
Join fellow Atta members and their guests for valuable networking at this special invitation-only party on the first night of Indaba Tourism 2016
Connect with members from your region and make new international friends at this fun-filled event held at moyo uShaka!
A uniquely Durban destination with Cocktails, exquisite views of the Indian Ocean, tropical weather, exotic flavours and soulful vibes- this is Africa at its laidback best.
This will be a more informal affair than in past years following the formula of the successful Atta events held in UK and Germany over the last year. The venue is sensational, only meters from the Ocean.
Address:1 Bell St, uShaka Marine World, Point, Durban
Early Bird Member rate - £25 (£35 After 5th May 2016)
Early Bird Guest rate - £35 (£45 after 5th May 2016) Guests must be accompanied by a member
Price includes substantial finger fork food, wines, beers and boogie on the dance floor
For this event we do not accept cash payments at the door so all bookings must be made online and paid-for beforehand.
To book tickets go online to: https://payments.atta.travel/tickets and enter password: satib
Wrist bands will be issued to all ticketholders at Indaba during the day. Please collect your wrist band from the Atta stand ODG01 no later than 15:00 on 7th May. Cancellations and name changes must be submitted to Atta before 6th May 2016.
Wines by Painted Wolf Wines