- Atta Indaba Networking Event 7 May, 2016 (1)
- Yellow Fever vaccination while travelling from Angola to Kenya
- Air Zimbabwe to resume London flights
- Promoting Kenya tourism with 'Virtual Reality' in Italy
- 50 Years of ITB Berlin - Post Show Report
- Atta members on the Atta stand at WTM Africa 2016
- Atta Nordics Roadshow Feb 2016 - Report
- Atta Africa Financial Update (58)
Cape Town gets direct flight link to Botswana's Okavango Delta
Airlink has commenced operating direct services between Cape Town and Maun, gateway to Botswana’s Okavango delta.
The service started on 18th March 2016 and currently operates 5 times a week, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Flights will depart Cape Town at 10:35 and arrive in Maun at 13:05. The return flight departs Maun at 13:35 and arrives back in Cape Town at 16:10.
The airline intends on increasing capacity on the route from August 2016 for its peak season.
Airlink also operates daily services to Botswana between Johannesburg (ORTIA) and Maun, as well as Johannesburg (ORTIA) and Kasane. Airlink’s other regional routes include Livingstone – Nelspruit/Kruger, Kruger - Cape Town, Johannesburg- Kruger, Johannesburg – Skukuza and Skukuza – Cape Town.