- Zim-China visa regime to boost business
- Building a brand that sets you apart
- Karibu Travel Market partners with Ethiopian Airlines
- Kenya expects 20 Percent Jump in Guest Numbers
- New tourism slogan for Ethiopia
- Botswana becomes official partner country of ITB Berlin 2017
- Market Research on China - Euromonitor International
- The Atta Regatta Summer Event in London - 16 June 2016 (1)
Increased flights from Dar es Salaam to Nairobi
fastjet has increased the number of flights on its route between Dar es Salaam in Tanzania and Nairobi in Kenya in response to strong passenger demand.
From 21 March 2016, fastjet will offer two daily return flights between each city every day of the week, making a total of 28 flights per week between Dar es Salaam’s Julius Nyerere International Airport and Nairobi’s Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
The airline, which currently operates one daily flight between the two cities, has increased its flight frequency to provide passengers with a convenient early morning and evening flight service.
The morning flight will depart Dar es Salaam at 06h00 and land in Nairobi at 07h20. The return flight will take off from Nairobi at 07h50, and will land back in Dar es Salaam at 09h15.
The new evening flight will depart Dar es Salaam at 20h15 and land in Nairobi at 21h35. The return flight will depart Nairobi at 22h05 and land back in Dar es Salaam at 23h30.
The expanded schedule will result in nearly 19,000 seats each month on fastjet flights between the two cities.