- Kenya expects 20 Percent Jump in Guest Numbers
- New tourism slogan for Ethiopia
- Botswana becomes official partner country of ITB Berlin 2017
- Market Research on China - Euromonitor International
- The Atta Regatta Summer Event in London - 16 June 2016 (1)
- Jewelry Helps Support Zambia’s Wildlife
- Zambia: New Licensing of Tour Operators
- Qatar Airways: six new destinations in Africa
- Mobile usage behavior within the travel experience across the African continent
Karibu Travel Market partners with Ethiopian Airlines
Karibu Travel Market Tanzania (Karibu TMT) has received a boost this year after Ethiopian Airlines signed a deal with the organisers to carry participants at discounted packages.
The 16-year-old Karibu TMT touted as the second largest travel show in Africa after Indaba in south Africa, and the East African premier travel and tourism exhibition, would be held in Arusha from May 27 to 29 this year.