- New flights between Cape Town and Gatwick
- Nairobi airport adds arrivals section
- Travel and tourism added 7.2 million new jobs in 2015
- Prince William flies into Nairobi for a Kenya Safari over Easter
- Atta Africa Financial Update (59)
- “Madiba’s Journey” app aids navigation around historical sites
- SA Immigration directive - Machine Readable Travel Documents
- Cape Town gets direct flight link to Botswana's Okavango Delta
Moroccan airlines to add new Casablanca-Nairobi route
Morocco’s national carrier, Royal Air Morocco (RAM), will from Tuesday launch a new air link between Casablanca and Nairobi the capital of Kenya, airline officials have told APA on Friday.RAM will operate two scheduled flights per week, with departures from Casablanca on Tuesdays and Saturdays at 16:30 and arrivals in Nairobi at 3:15 AM (local time). As for return flights, they are scheduled at 4:45 on Wednesdays and Sundays.
The new line will undoubtedly strengthen RAM’s network on the continent, which now has no less than 32 destinations in Africa and thus help consolidate the leading role of the Moroccan airline as key correspondence platform between Africa and the rest of the world.