- Atta Africa Financial Update (59)
- “Madiba’s Journey” app aids navigation around historical sites
- SA Immigration directive - Machine Readable Travel Documents
- Cape Town gets direct flight link to Botswana's Okavango Delta
- Zambia and Malawi in tourism MOU
- Atta Indaba Networking Event 7 May, 2016 (1)
- Yellow Fever vaccination while travelling from Angola to Kenya
- Air Zimbabwe to resume London flights
New flights between Cape Town and Gatwick
British Airways will start operating flights between Cape Town International Airport and London’s Gatwick airport from November 24, offering three flights a week (winter only).
Earlier, Thomas Cook Airlines announced that from December 1, it too would be operating three direct flights between the two airports every week.