- Atta Africa Financial Update (57)
- 360-degree panoramic imagery of SA's tourism destinations now a reality
- UNTWO at ITB: Safe and seamless travel, technology and sustainability: priorities for tourism
- Just A Drop: The Nuts Challenge
- Zimbabwe undertakes nation rebranding to lure investment
- Tusk Event in London: 'In Conversation with Ronnie Wood'
- Plans To Merge SA National Airlines
- Zimbabwe towards $5bn economy
- New flights to Victoria Falls
Qatar Airways: six new destinations in Africa
Qatar Airways will begin services to six new destinations in Africa:
Marrakech (Morocco) will begin in July, three times per week, from Doha on the airline’s Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft.
Four flights per week between Doha and Windhoek (Namibia) will begin on 28 September.
Daily scheduled service to the Seychelles will resume on 12 December.
In January, Qatar Airways will offer three flights per week from Doha to Douala (Cameroon) and Libreville (Gabon) utilising one aircraft. Non-stop service, three times weekly from Doha to Lusaka (Zambia) will begin by summer 2017.