- Atta Africa Financial Update (56)
- New border posts between Tanzania and Kenya to enhance regional tourism prospects
- East Launches First Travel Document
- Samantha Cameron Welcomes Just a Drop, run by Atta Director, to No 10 Downing Street
- Revised Kenya Wildlife Service Park Fees
- Kenya: Airlines' Demand for Nairobi Traffic to Power Tourism
- New CEO for Kenya tourism agency
- Comair announces new route set to boost SA tourism
- South Africa’s tourism industry looks to leverage visa reforms
- Kenya’s Tourism Industry Receives Boost from Neighbouring Nations
Reminder: Atta Networking event ITB Berlin 2016
We are pleased to be hosting Atta’s networking evening in Germany on the first night of ITB Berlin.
Sponsored by Africa Albida
Date & Time:Wednesday March 9th, 2016 – starting at 6.30 – 10.00 pm.
Venue: International Club Berlin, Thueringer Alee 5011, 14052 Berlin. Just 5 minutes walk from the Africa halls 20 & 21 exhibition centre.(leave by exit 21) a private members club surrounded by majestic trees set in extensive park-like grounds. The International Club Berlin is under the patronage of H.R.H The Prince of Wales.
Due to the dramatic increase in attendance over the last 2 years we have booked exclusive use of a far larger room, the restaurant, traditionally where people from the worlds of diplomacy, politics, business, culture and academia come together to network.This is the ideal place to enjoy a classic drink or cocktail in an exclusive atmosphere.
We are inviting Atta members, guests and our trade contacts in Germany – all can attend for a nominal charge and enjoy an informal get-together! A cash bar will be available for drinks and snacks provided by a sponsor Africa Albida. Please note that smoking will not be allowed at the venue.
How much will it cost?
Members £8 guest £ 12 (non refundable)
RSVP online at https://payments.atta.travel/tickets & enter password: albida
For any questions or cancellations, please contact Angela at email@example.com