- New flights between Cape Town and Gatwick
- Nairobi airport adds arrivals section
- Travel and tourism added 7.2 million new jobs in 2015
- Prince William flies into Nairobi for a Kenya Safari over Easter
- Atta Africa Financial Update (59)
- “Madiba’s Journey” app aids navigation around historical sites
- SA Immigration directive - Machine Readable Travel Documents
- Cape Town gets direct flight link to Botswana's Okavango Delta
South Africa a hive of trade activity in April and May
South Africa is gearing up to host no less than six trade shows in April and May this year, leaving travel agents who sell the continent scratching their heads, wondering which event to attend.
The trade show marathon kicks off on April 4 in Cape Town with Africa Travel Week. This event runs until April 8 and comprises three co-located shows: WTM Africa, IBTM Africa and ILTM Africa.
Read the full article in Travel Weekly.