- Jewelry Helps Support Zambia’s Wildlife
- Zambia: New Licensing of Tour Operators
- Qatar Airways: six new destinations in Africa
- Mobile usage behavior within the travel experience across the African continent
- Atta Africa Financial Update (57)
- 360-degree panoramic imagery of SA's tourism destinations now a reality
- UNTWO at ITB: Safe and seamless travel, technology and sustainability: priorities for tourism
- Just A Drop: The Nuts Challenge
- Zimbabwe undertakes nation rebranding to lure investment
- Tusk Event in London: 'In Conversation with Ronnie Wood'
The Atta Regatta Summer Event in London - 16 June 2016
An annual summer function in the Atta way - fun and informal for members, Africa Showcase participants and media
SPONSORED BY BOTSWANA TOURISM ORGANISATION
The Atta Regatta also serves as a spectacular finale for the UK & Ireland roadshow Africa Showcase in partnership with On Show Solutions which will culminate with central London trade afternoon and our summer networking party.
Dress: Very colourful, very African, very summer casual, shorts, T shirts, kikoys, kangas, national dress - fun fun, fun.
Time: 7.00pm - 10.00pm (The garden shop has to close so we cannot open the doors until 7.00pm)
Venue: The Chelsea Gardener, 125 Sydney Street, King's Road, London SW3 6NR
Drinks Reception. The cost to include entry, wines, beers and substantial canapés
What does it cost?
- Members (must be employees of Atta member) - £35.00 inc VAT
- Africa Showcase Participants - £35.00 inc VAT
- Guests Non-Members - £40.00 inc VAT
ONLINE BOOKINGS ONLY by card or bank transfer. If you select the bank transfer option you commit to paying for your tickets. In the latter instance, if we do not receive payment or cancellation of your tickets in advance, you will be invoiced after the event regardless of whether or not you attend.
Atta Airline Sponsors 2016 – British Airways