- Atta Africa Financial Update (57)
- 360-degree panoramic imagery of SA's tourism destinations now a reality
- UNTWO at ITB: Safe and seamless travel, technology and sustainability: priorities for tourism
- Just A Drop: The Nuts Challenge
- Zimbabwe undertakes nation rebranding to lure investment
- Tusk Event in London: 'In Conversation with Ronnie Wood'
- Plans To Merge SA National Airlines
- Zimbabwe towards $5bn economy
- New flights to Victoria Falls
Zambia: New Licensing of Tour Operators
The Zambia Tourism Agency (ZTA) has been granted additional functions of licensing tour operators and maintaining standards in the tourism industry besides marketing the sector, Managing Director Felix Chaila said during a ZTA and Zambia Airports Corporation Limited (ZACL) stakeholder meeting for operators.
The change of name from the Zambia Tourism Board (ZTB) to ZTA and subsequent granting of additional functions was necessitated by the new Tourism and Hospitality Act of 2015, which came into effect in November last year.