- Atta Africa Financial Update (68)
- Yellow Fever
- Kenya's tourist arrivals up nearly 17 percent
- Malawi to Have New Chileka Airport, KIA Terminal to Be Refurbished
- TravelMole Interview with Nigel Vere Nicoll and Fiona Jeffery
- East African Tourism Platform elects new President
Pemba and Zanzibar: Two-island holidays just got easier for tourists
New service will not only allow Tanzanians to travel to Pemba but also opens up the island for tourists, who can now conveniently connect from the main island of Unguja, commonly referred to as Zanzibar, to Pemba for a two-island vacation.
Precision Air has now launched the long-expected flights from Dar es Salaam via the main Zanzibari island of Unguja to Pemba. The service will operate three times a week every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, using one of the airline's ATR aircraft.