- Kenyan coast to forge a common law
- RwandAir to Receive the Largest Airbus in East Africa
- Canadian Film Firm Launches App on Maasai Nomadic Life
- Irishman is flying to Africa on a craft power ed by LAWNMOWER engine
- Emirates increases Dubai-Cape Town service
- Africa Tourist Arrivals to Grow 5 Percent
- Insight: Is Africa losing its authenticity?
- Lufthansa adds seasonal boost with direct Frankfurt to Cape Town flight
03 June 2016
Atta held the first of our new "pop up" events last Friday in Arusha
This networking evening was sponsored by Onsea House and hosted by East African and Aviation director Julian Edmunds.
820,000 TZS (£260) was raised for the sponsors charity The iThemba foundation Baraa Primary School project.