- Atta held the first of our new "pop up" events last Friday in Arusha
- Atta Africa Financial Update (69)
- Uganda Government Asked to Reduce Visa Fees to Attract Tourists
- Kenyan coast to forge a common law
- RwandAir to Receive the Largest Airbus in East Africa
- Canadian Film Firm Launches App on Maasai Nomadic Life
- Irishman is flying to Africa on a craft power ed by LAWNMOWER engine
Ethiopia Secured 2.6 Billion USD from Tourism
Ministry of Culture and Tourism (MoCT) disclosed Ethiopia has earned 2.6 billion USD from tourism in the first 9 months of the current fiscal year.
The Ministry presented the performance of the sector to the federal legislature, House of Peoples’ Representatives (HPR). The report indicated the revenue was 88 percent of what the Ministry initially targeted.
The income was generated from over 700,000 foreign tourists that visited Ethiopia during the period.
Source: Fana Broadcasting Corporate