- Tanzania: Heritage Sites and Tourism
- Ethiopia Secured 2.6 Billion USD from Tourism
- Atta held the first of our new "pop up" events last Friday in Arusha
- Atta Africa Financial Update (69)
- Uganda Government Asked to Reduce Visa Fees to Attract Tourists
- Kenyan coast to forge a common law
Plans for Indaba unveiled
As Tourism Update reports South African Tourism has opted not to appoint a strategic partner for its trade shows, Indaba and Meetings Africa, the organisation announced on Monday.
“Following great deliberation, SA Tourism has concluded that the strategic partnership model is not the best option to elevate Indaba and Meetings Africa at the present,” a statement read. “Therefore SA Tourism confirms that, through its newly established Exhibition and Strategic Events division, its leading marketing and communications agency, and its exhibitions management agency SA Tourism will deliver Indaba and Meetings Africa into the future.”
Next year’s Indaba will be hosted by the city of Durban and province of KwaZulu Natal from May 6-8, 2017. Meetings Africa will be hosted by the city of Johannesburg and the Gauteng province from February 28 to March 1, 2017.