- Dubai to inspire Ugandan tourism with regional road show
- Indian Michelin-starred chef flies to SA to cook for charity
- Key tourism and trade road now 80 percent complete
- Conference tourists to double in 2016 in Kenya
- Sixth SETE Conference to position SA as sports and events tourism destination
- New visitor centre opens in Mozambique
- More airlines expected to service Uganda
- Rivers To Be Tourism Hub Of Nigeria, Soon – Amachree
Airlink launches second Bulawayo flight
Airlink has added a second flight between Johannesburg and Bulawayo.
The new flight will be available for travel from September 5 and will depart OR Tambo Monday to Friday at 06h25 and arrive at 07h45. The return flight will depart Bulawayo at 08h05 and arrive in Johannesburg at 09h30.
Airlink will also increase its capacity over Christmas with an additional afternoon flight that will operate every day except Saturdays. This flight will be available for travel from December 12 to January 15. It will depart OR Tambo at 15h00 and arrive in Bulawayo at 16h20. The return flight will depart from Bulawayo at 16h40 and arrive at 18h05.