- Atta office closed for ban holiday
- Equatorial Guinea looking for tourism opportunities
- European airline adds Namibia to network
- New conference to highlight opportunities in Africa
- Atta Africa Financial Update (80)
- Airlink launches second Bulawayo flight
- Jambojet Launches Pre-Departure Notification Service
Call for bids to develop accommodation facilities in Uganda
Uganda Wildlife Authority (UWA) is looking to identify and enter into concession agreements with eligible investors to develop and manage accommodation facilities.
The request for bids includes developments in the Murchison Falls Conservation area and Queen Elizabeth National Park. The investment opportunities include 30-bed mid-budget accommodation at Rabongo, 40-bed mid-budget accommodation at Bugungu, and the construction of a 40-bed high-end accommodation facility at Karuma. In Queen Elizabeth National Park, bids are can be submitted for a 20-bed tented camp at Bwentale in Kigezi Wildlife Reserve, 24-bed cottages at Ishasha, and a 20-bed eco lodge facility at Kyambura.
Details are available in a bid document at the Procurement Office at UWA’s headquarters in Kampala.
Electronic proposals will not be permitted and late proposals will be rejected. The concept proposals will be opened in the presence of investors or their representatives at the Procurement Office at 11h15 on September 2.