- New conference to highlight opportunities in Africa
- Atta Africa Financial Update (80)
- Airlink launches second Bulawayo flight
- Jambojet Launches Pre-Departure Notification Service
- Dubai to inspire Ugandan tourism with regional road show
- Indian Michelin-starred chef flies to SA to cook for charity
- Key tourism and trade road now 80 percent complete
- Conference tourists to double in 2016 in Kenya
- Sixth SETE Conference to position SA as sports and events tourism destination
Equatorial Guinea looking for tourism opportunities
Atta has received a request from the Department of Tourism in Equatorial Guinea. They are looking for an experienced company in tourism for the start-up of Equatorial Guinea in the tourism industry.
They are looking for tourism coming from the following countries: Denmark, The Netherlands, Finland, Sweden and Germany.
If any of Atta members are interested, please get in touch with Paz Sota Beta quoting Atta as a reference.
Tel: +240222 672799
Department of Tourism
Malabo - Equatorial Guinea