- African Bush Camps expands offering in Okavango
- North West Tourism On Customer Care
- Brian Fillery
- Kenya’s Tourism Grows at a Rapid Pace
- Atta Africa Financial Update (81)
- KTB eyes regional markets as digital platforms boost tourism
- Workshop on travel and tourism opens in Kumasi
- Sale of Lalibela Heralds New Era
- RwandAir set for Abidjan launch
- Conference tourism boosting Kenya’s brand equity
Ethiopian Takes Delivery of its Second Airbus A350 XWB
Ethiopian Airlines has taken another leap forward by receiving its second Airbus A350 XWB, which arrived at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport on Tuesday, August 16, 2016.
Since June 30, 2016, Africa’s First Ethiopian A350 dubbed “Simien Mountains”, has been flying to various African destinations, the Middle East, and recently to London, adding a new level of comfort to its valued customers.