- FCO Travel Advice: Malawi
- Ethiopian Takes Delivery of its Second Airbus A350 XWB
- African Bush Camps expands offering in Okavango
- North West Tourism On Customer Care
- Brian Fillery
- Kenya’s Tourism Grows at a Rapid Pace
- Atta Africa Financial Update (81)
- KTB eyes regional markets as digital platforms boost tourism
- Workshop on travel and tourism opens in Kumasi
New visitor centre opens in Mozambique
Mozambique's Ministry of Culture and Tourism has opened an office in Maputo.
The office is on the site of the newly renovated Tunduro Botanical Gardens in the central Baixa area of the city. It will serve as a base for tours as well as an information point for events and will be operated by the Ministry’s marketing arm, INATUR.
It employs five full-time staff and acts as a base for a variety of tour guides and operators
A curio shop and a café serving Mozambican specialities are adjacent to the office.